How would you like to 10x your business success? That is one of the goals of Scott Hansen in working with his clients. Scott is a high performance coach, sought after speaker, podcast host and published author. He joins me on today’s Go For Launch podcast.
Along with working with Fortune 500 companies, Scott has trained and coached entrepreneurs and executives on how to live a life of purpose and significance.
Scott is the creator of Success Blueprint On Demand, an exclusive, high performance program teaching entrepreneurs how to 10x their business, get more clients and build multiple income streams online.
In addition, Scott is a contributing writer at biznews.com and Entrepreneur.com.
He is also a web-show TV host, and creator of Success Hackers, one of the most popular business podcasts on iTunes.
Topics Scott and I discuss include:
- How he worked in corporate sales and marketing before he had a “calling” to jump into entrepreneurship
- Why he advises new entrepreneurs to build a bridge from their corporate paycheck—and not to get too aggressive and quit their day job before the time is right
- Why being an entrepreneur is not for everyone
- How he met an early mentor who was instrumental to his success (and who still advises him today)
- How his mentor convinced him to get into podcasting
- The most common themes that have emerged in his conversations with successful entrepreneurs, including:
- Don’t just chase the money…either have a passion and a purpose or identify a specific gap or need in the marketplace
- Hire a mentor — someone who is doing what you want to do (and don’t wait until you’ve “made it” to pay for their advice!)
- Surround yourself with people who play bigger than you
- Tips from Scott’s 10x mantra to help entrepreneurs multiple their success by a factor of 10, such as:
- It starts with your mindset (80%) vs. your skill set (20%)
- Why you have to get out of your comfort zone – and take your blinders off
- Ways to stand out in your marketplace
- His new book, Success Hackers, that launched in February 2016 (click the image below or this link to get a free copy )
SiteGround is a top web host for startups — with plans starting at just $3.95 per month.
LeadPages let’s you launch and test landing pages, pop-up sign up forms and more. Find out why it is the industry’s leading solution for landing pages.
Increase your visibility, thought leadership and lead generation efforts by being a guest on top podcasts. Learn how the experts at Interview Valet can propel your business to the next level.
Massivebusinessgrowth.com (sign up for a free coaching session with Scott — he will waive his normal fee of $495 if you mention Go For Launch, and you will get a free ebook)
Successhackers.net (Scott’s podcast)
Success Hackers (Scott’s new book)
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email—and
a free copy of our Ultimate Business Checklist.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."