Are you taking advantage of the massive opportunities to make the kinds of connections that can lead to sales using LinkedIn? If not, get ready to learn secrets of LinkedIn super sellers from LinkedIn sales authority Josh Turner.
Josh and Brandon reveal some “insider info” on how top social sellers use LinkedIn in this episode of the Go For Launch podcast.
Josh is the founder of Linked Selling, a B2B marketing firm specializing in fully outsourced LinkedIn lead generation campaigns. They represent clients (like Neil Patel, Microsoft, Lisa Sasevich and GKIC, to name a few) in the US, Canada, UK, Asia, and Australia, across a wide variety of industries. Josh’s company also operates LinkedUniversity.com, an online training program for LinkedIn marketing. He is considered one of the leading experts in the world when it comes to growing your business using LinkedIn.
His new book, Connect: The Secret LinkedIn Playbook To Generate Leads, Build Relationships, And Dramatically Increase Your Sales, is now available.
Listen to episode #16 of the Go For Launch podcast below.
Topics in today’s show include:
- Josh’s entrepreneurial journey how he became known as a LinkedIn sales authority
- Brandon’s hands-on experiences working with LinkedIn to promote their Sales Navigator premium products
- Linked Selling’s work with top companies worldwide, as well as their online training through Linked University
- Tips on how to maximize your time on LinkedIn (in as little as 18 minutes a day)
- How Josh defines Social Selling currently (and what makes it most effective)
- Some highlights from Josh’s new book and a special limited time offer to get free training along with the book
SiteGround is a top web host for startups — with plans starting at just $3.95 per month.
LeadPages let’s you launch and test landing pages, pop-up sign up forms and more. Find out why it is the industry’s leading solution for landing pages.
Linked Selling – professional outsourced LinkedIn lead generation campaigns
Linked University – the world’s top online training program for LinkedIn
Like This Post? Subscribe to Go For Launch
If you liked this post, subscribe to the Go For Launch newsletter and get new posts delivered straight to your inbox!Go For Launch!
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email—and
a free copy of our Ultimate Business Checklist.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."