What are the top legal considerations for startups?
In this episode of the Go For Launch podcast, attorney David Lizerbram of David Lizerbram & Associates shares key steps for entrepreneurs to consider when they are ready to start or incorporate a business.
Listen to the Go For Launch podcast below.
In the show, David Lizerbram and Brandon Uttley discuss a range of legal questions for entrepreneurs, including:
- When someone is thinking about starting a business, who’s the first advisor they should hire—an accountant or an attorney?
- What are the top legal considerations a new entrepreneur should address?
- How much should someone budget to consult with an attorney when setting up their business?
- What should entrepreneurs do to protect themselves when having business partners?
- Is a desired business name truly available if you can register the domain name?
- What are the benefits of working with an attorney on an ongoing basis?
If you need legal counsel for your business, contact Lizerbram & Associates.
Show Sponsor — Siteground Web Hosting
SiteGround is a top hosting choice for small and large companies worldwide — with plans starting at just $3.95 per month.
Free download: Intellectual Property Checklist for Entrepreneurs from Lizerbram & Associates.
Photo credit: TBD
Like This Post? Subscribe to Go For Launch
If you liked this post, subscribe to the Go For Launch newsletter and get new posts delivered straight to your inbox!Go For Launch!
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email—and
a free copy of our Ultimate Business Checklist.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."