Want to build your business? Inbound marketing is gaining as a reliable technique, compared to intrusive, costly and ineffective techniques of the past.
Inbound marketing expert Tom Schwab joins us in this episode of the Go For Launch podcast.
I recently got introduced to Tom through Jessica Rhodes of Interview Connections as well as his client Aaron Walker, a previous guest on the podcast (From Business Success To Significance).
In today’s show, Tom talks about how he became an entrepreneur—and how inbound marketing helped him propel one product-based business and start another (a marketing consultancy). He provides some useful insights, especially if you are just starting a business and looking for cost-effective ways to drive traffic to your website.
Topics we discuss include:
- The definition of inbound marketing and why it is effectives vs. more traditional marketing methods
- Examples of how inbound marketing has helped Tom and his clients attract the right customers and grow their revenue exponentially
- Why Tom is such a fan of podcasting—and how well leads from podcasts are converting for him and his clients (we also talked about this in the previous post, How To Become The Perfect Podcast Guest)
- Tom Schwab (visit this special landing page to download free resources from Tom)
- A free tool to help create your ideal customer persona or avatar
Photo credit: Karunakar Rayker
[callout type=”center” title=”Like This Post? Subscribe to Go For Launch” message=”If you liked this post, subscribe to the Go For Launch newsletter and get new posts delivered straight to your inbox!” button_text=”Go For Launch!” href=”Go For Launch newsletter]
[share title=”SHARE THIS” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
[author title=”About The Author” author_id=””]
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email—and
a free copy of our Ultimate Business Checklist.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."