Looking for content and analytics tips to position your brand and build your business online? Many entrepreneurs make the mistake of overlooking their website analytics, which can lead to poor data down the road. And they either fail to produce the right content consistently, or they spread their efforts too thin.
These are all topics I discuss in today’s Go For Launch podcast with digital marketing and web analytics expert Zach Cardais of Zeffective.
Zach Cardais is a dedicated husband, father and entrepreneur in Charlotte, NC. His expertise in digital marketing and web analytics started six years ago with a startup in Huntersville, NC, where he worked with hundreds of small, medium and large brands and organizations to market their online content and analyze the performance of their websites.
Before he worked closely with brands on their online strategy and analytics, Zach started and owned an independent college textbook store. The on-campus bookstore faced tough competition, but through successful guerrilla marketing campaigns, he consistently outperformed his much larger competitors. Those efforts eventually lead to a successful sale to a large textbook chain.
Today, Zach runs Zeffective.com, an online marketing firm focused on helping customers turn data into insights.
- Zach’s background as an entrepreneur
- How he got started in online marketing and analytics and started Zeffective to help companies uncover insights about their digital content
- What brand-new website owners should plan for in order to get ranked on Google
- Why it is critical to set up your Google Analytics right early on (vs. trying to fix it later)
- How to decide on a plan for your site’s content — to ensure you have fresh, high quality content
- Using Google AdWords in tandem with content to drive traffic (particularly with Google’s remarketing capabilities)
- How to seemingly “be everywhere” with your content (with hat-tips to James Altucher, Pat Flynn and Jay Baer)
- On the other hand…the key to not trying to compete with top names and still posting consistent content
- Using ad networks like Outbrain and Taboola to drive traffic—are they worth it?
- Information about Tech Talent South, where Zach learned to code and now teaches other coders
LeadPages let’s you launch and test landing pages, pop-up sign up forms and more. Find out why it is the industry’s leading solution for landing pages.
Photo credit: Startup Stock Photos
[callout type=”center” title=”Like This Post? Subscribe to Go For Launch” message=”If you liked this post, subscribe to the Go For Launch newsletter and get new posts delivered straight to your inbox!” button_text=”Go For Launch!” href=”Go For Launch newsletter]
[share title=”SHARE THIS” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
[author title=”About The Author” author_id=””]
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email—and
a free copy of our Ultimate Business Checklist.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."