How would you like a proven system to get more business referrals?
Stacey Brown Randall has perfected the art of dramatically increasing the referrals for her own business and her clients’ businesses. It is a major focus of her consulting practice, which is to help business owners avoid business failure.
She knows – she’s been there, done that and got the t-shirt!
What Stacey learned when her first business failed is now what is making all the difference with her current business’ success. And she is sharing all of her secrets.
Her online programs and live coaching sessions provide a blueprint to follow to take control of your business by increasing sales through “sticky” clients and creating a strategy to unleash a referral explosion in your business.
Stacey calls herself a business growth accelerator…with a focus on helping solopreneurs, micro/small business owners and people on commission make more money and find more time.
Stacey is a three-time entrepreneur and a certified productivity and time efficiency coach. She also has a background in sales and marketing, is an adjunct professor, and an aspiring author.
Stacey received her Master’s degree in Organizational Communication and is married with two young children. She and her husband also just welcomed the newest member to their family as they have the privilege of raising their 8-year-old nephew.
We cover a lot of ground in our discussion, with topics that include:
- Stacey’s first entrepreneurial venture (in HR generational consulting)
- How she got her first big client
- Why the business ultimately failed
- The three secrets she learned from the experience (i.e., work on new business development every day; have the right mindset; and pay attention to how to scale the business when the time is right to do so)
- Why just building her own brand and reputation was not enough from a business standpoint
- How she developed a “bulletproof mindset” (and what it means for her)
- The advice someone gave her about building a “lifestyle business” that was totally counterproductive to success
- What happened when she did not pay attention to shifts in the market
- Her experience in having to go back to a corporate job (in the financial services industry) for 15 months
- How she launched her second business as a productivity coach
- How she developed her referral strategy (which ironically came from her original business failure)
- What is making the difference in results with her current business (which has a primary emphasis on helping clients develop a referral and client retention strategy)
- The first mistake most people make with referrals (and if you are having to ask, you’re doing it all wrong!)
- Other mistakes she saw from the financial services model
- Details about Stacey’s online course, Growth By Referrals
- Who will benefit most from the course (anyone in “human to human sales,” such as residential and commercial Realtors, mortgage brokers, financial advisors, CPAs, attorneys, home builders, interior designers, acupuncturists, business coaches, marketing consultants and others)
- Why referability is not a short-term fix
- Why Stacey thinks paying for referrals is dead wrong (and better ways to “pay back” people who send you referrals)
- The true reason people give referrals (and it’s not about you)
SiteGround is a top web host for startups — with plans starting at just $3.95 per month.
LeadPages let’s you launch and test landing pages, pop-up sign up forms and more. Find out why it is the industry’s leading solution for landing pages.
Increase your visibility, thought leadership and lead generation efforts by being a guest on top podcasts. Learn how the experts at Interview Valet can propel your business to the next level.
http://staceybrownrandall.com/goforlaunch (get her free download, 4 Reasons You Don’t Get Referrals & What To Do About It)
Good books we mentioned:
Give and Take by Adam Grant
Go Giver by Bob Burg
[share title=”SHARE THIS” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
[author title=”About The Author” author_id=””]
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email—and
a free copy of our Ultimate Business Checklist.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."