Looking for ways to increase your website leads and sales? Alex Harris is an expert in online conversions. In this episode of the Go For Launch podcast, Alex provides a wealth of information on how to set your site up to generate more traffic and capture more leads into your sales funnel.
Listen to the show below.
Topics we discuss include:
- How Alex started as a graphic designer and evolved into an online conversion rate optimization expert
- What he thinks about free/low cost graphic design tools and services like Canva, Elance and Odesk
- How to optimize your website to convert more traffic into leads
- The most common mistakes most people make with their website design
- What every page on your site should provide for visitors
- How to make your site more mobile friendly without impacting your conversion rates
- Key elements to consider when designing (or redesigning) your website
- Tips on setting up lead funnels
- How to reduce friction when people come to your site
- Ways to improve conversions using pop-ups
- The #1 focus of any website: building an email list
- Inexpensive strategies to use retargeting to your advantage (including a great idea for a content series targeted via Facebook ads)
- How to build a content marketing ecosystem (i.e., taking a single piece of content and quickly breaking it into multiple formats ranging from podcasts, blog posts, presentations and infographics
SiteGround is a top web host for startups — with plans starting at just $3.95 per month.
LeadPages let’s you launch and test landing pages, pop-up sign up forms and more. Find out why it is the industry’s leading solution for landing pages.
Like This Post? Subscribe to Go For Launch
If you liked this post, subscribe to the Go For Launch newsletter and get new posts delivered straight to your inbox!Go For Launch!
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email—and
a free copy of our Ultimate Business Checklist.